XBOWLING® Copyright Policy
Effective October 22, 2013
This Copyright Policy applies to all materials accessible on or from the www.xbowling.com website and associated webpages (collectively, the “Site”)and the associated mobile applications (the “Application”).
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on or available through the Site or the Application infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by sending an e-mail to our Designated Copyright Agent (listed below) containing the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single webpage and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our Site (such as the URL of the infringing material).
- If you are located in the United Kingdom, any information required to be included in a copyright infringement report under the United Kingdom Digital Economy Act 2010 (as we shall notify to you from time to time and request from you as necessary).
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address listed below. We will review and address all notices that substantially comply with the requirements identified above. If your notice fails to substantially comply with all of these requirements, we may not be able respond to your notice.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that, in appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly misidentify copyrighted material.
COUNTER NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- If you believe material was removed in error, you may send a Counter Notification to our Designated Copyright Agent at the e-mail address provided below.
- To file a Counter Notification with us, you must send us an e-mail that sets forth the items specified below:
- Identify the specific file or URL of material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access.
- Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Provide a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Gwinnett County, Georgia, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who the provided notification of claimed infringement to which your notice relates or an agent of such person.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
- Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, an electronic signature (i.e. your typed name) or scanned physical signature will be accepted.
- If we receive a Counter Notification from you, we may forward it to the party who submitted the original Notification of Claimed Infringement. The Counter Notification we forward may include some of your personal information, such as your name and contact information. By submitting a Counter Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the Counter Notification to any party other than the original claimant unless required or expressly permitted to do so by law.
After we send out the Counter Notification, the original claimant must respond to us within 10 business days stating he or she has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our web site.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim. Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
TERMINATION OF USER ACCOUNTS
It is our policy, in what we deem in our sole discretion to be appropriate circumstances, to disable or terminate the accounts of users or account holders who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others or ofSports Challenge Network, LLC.
DESIGNATED COPYRIGHT AGENT CONTACT INFORMATION
Notices with respect to this web site should be sent to:
|Legal name and address:||Sports Challenge Network, LLC1862 Auburn Road, Suite 118Dacula, Georgia 30019|
|Names doing business under:||Sports Challenge NetworkSCNXBowling|
|Designated Agent:||ATTN: DMCA Registered Agent|
|Address of Agent:||1862 Auburn Road, Suite 118Dacula, Georgia 30019|
|Telephone:||+1 678 541-2525|
|Fax:||+1 678 541-2545|
The Designated Copyright Agent should be contacted only about notices regarding alleged copyright. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.